COMEDIAN HELPS KENT STATE STUDENTS TRAVEL TO ALABAMA FOR HISTORIC BOWL GAME
Thanks to the generosity of KSU Alum and comedian extraordinaire John Caparulo (www.JohnCaparulo.com), we’re taking a trip at a very reduced price of only $255 for a night of debauchery in New Orleans followed by watching Kent State play in their first Bowl Game in 40 years. Want to join us? Here’s the details:
Click To Purchase Tickets: $255
- Round-trip bus transportation
- Double occupancy hotel accommodations in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Happy Hour party in New Orleans
- Double or triple occupancy hotel accommodations in Mobile, AL
- Tailgate party prior to game
- Ticket to GoDaddy.com Bowl Game behind Kent State sideline ($45 face value)
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Snacks, water, and Monster Energy drink on bus
- Memories to last a lifetime
Friday, January 4th:
- Arrive at Water Street Tavern at 5:30pm. You are limited to one overnight bag or suitcase to be stored under the bus and one “carry-on” bag.
- Bus will drive through the night and arrive in New Orleans on Saturday.
- Snacks, water, and Monster Energy Drink will be provided, but no full meals will be so please bring whatever you would like to eat with you. We will stop at some point during the drive but at no pre-determined time.
Saturday, January 5th:
- Bus will arrive drive thru the night and arrive in New Orleans Saturday, January 5th. We’ll be staying at the Holiday Inn New Orleans-French Quarter (124 Royal Street New Orleans, LA 70130). The room is paid for but one person from your room will need to put a credit card down as a deposit.
- There will be a Happy Hour scheduled for everyone in New Orleans. Details to follow.
Sunday, January 6th:
- Bus will leave from the front of the hotel for Mobile at a time TBD.
- Tailgating amenities will be provided either on the bus, at a location before the game, or both. Details to be announced.
- We will be staying at the Ashbury Hotel and Suites (600 West I-65 Service Road South Mobile, Alabama 36608). Again, one of the people you are sharing a room with needs to have a credit card.
- Bus will bring you to and from GoDaddy.com Bowl Game. Times will be announced that day.
Monday, January 7th:
- Bus will leave Mobile at approximately 12pm and depart for Kent. We will arrive back in Kent early morning on Tuesday, January 8th.
- Again, snacks, water, and Monster Energy Drink will be provided, but no full meals will be so please bring whatever you would like to eat with you. We will stop at some point during the drive but at no pre-determined time.
- must be 21 or over to attend
- although the bus is technically open to everyone, due to the potentially rowdy nature of the trip we anticipate it to be almost entirely “student oriented”
- snacks, water, and Monster Energy Drink will be provided, but no full meals will be so please bring whatever you would like to eat with you. There will be opportunities to buy food at some point during the drive but at no pre-determined time.
- if you have any questions not covered here, email Mike Beder at email@example.com